Dublin, September 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Configure, Price, Quote, By Business Model, By Deployment, By Component, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market size was estimated to be $ 798.00 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 923.74 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate ( CAGR) of 16.09% to reach USD 1,953.81 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the end user, the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites market has been researched with large enterprises and SMBs.
- Based on the industry, the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market has been studied across Automotive & Transportation, Business & Finance, Chemicals & Materials, Goods & Services industries. Consumer and Services, Energy and Natural Resources, Food and Beverage, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Construction, Military Aerospace and Defense, Pharmaceuticals and Telecommunications and IT.
- Based on the business model, the market for Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites has been studied in B2B and B2C.
- Based on the deployment, the market for Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites has been investigated in cloud and on-premises.
- Component Based, Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market has been explored in Approval and Authorization workflows, Pricing Engines, Proposal Generators, Quotation Systems. quotes and the rules or constraints engines.
- Based on the region, the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suite market has been studied in America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market including Accenture, Inc., Apparound, Apttus Corporation, Autodesk Ltd. , CloudSense Ltd, ConnectWise, FPX, LLC., Intelligent Quoting, Oracle Corp., PandaDoc Inc., PROS, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Tacton Systems AB, Vendavo, Inc. and Zuora Inc ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) application suites market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Need to automate the quote and proposal process lifecycle and minimize pricing, quote, and order errors
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for sales departments to speed up the sales process by improving quote accuracy and customer relationships
220.127.116.11. Reduce the time of your sales cycle and improve customer satisfaction
18.104.22.168. Limited stand-alone use in complex quotation and configuration processes
22.214.171.124. Integrated integration with existing CRM tools
126.96.36.199. Subscription-based pricing model
188.8.131.52. Privacy and security issue
184.108.40.206. Learning curve and limited models available
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market, By End User
6.2. Company Awards
7. Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market, By Industry
7.2. Automotive and transport
7.3. Business and finance
7.4. Chemicals and materials
7.5. Consumer goods and services
7.6. Energy and natural resources
7.7. food and drinks
7.8. Government and public sector
7.9. Health care
7.10. Manufacturing and construction
7.11. Military aerospace and defense
7.13. Telecommunications and IT
8. Configuration, Price, Quote (CPQ) of Application Suites Market, by Business Model
9. Configuration, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suite Market, By Deployment
9.2. On the cloud
9.3. On the site
10. Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market, By Component
10.2. Approval and authorization workflow
10.3. Pricing Engines
10.4. Proposals generators
10.5. Quotation systems
10.6. Rules or constraint engines
11. Americas Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Build, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suite Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. New product launch and improvement
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Accenture, Inc.
15.3. Apttus Corporation
15.4. Autodesk Ltd.
15.5. CloudSense Ltd
15.7. FPX, LLC.
15.8. Smart quote
15.9. Oracle Corp.
15.10. PandaDoc Inc.
15.12. Salesforce.com Inc.
15.13. SAP SE
15.14. Tacton Systems AB
15.15. Vendavo, Inc.
15.16. Zuora inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kzu6gz